In this portfolio, a series of perspective studies are displayed.
These images were created to learn and embrace some of the principles of perspective, focusing on light, shadow, reflections and how forms recede into the distance on a 2-dimensional plane.
This portfolio features the various images and studies – Listed below are the titles and some supplementary details about each piece.
- The Pipe – focusing in on some 3-point perspective concerns.
- The Boot – simple illustration focusing on how light interacts with an organic surface.
- Stairs and Their Shadows – focuses on how shadows cascade over a series of stairs and different surface levels.
- The Escalator – takes a look at an incline plane in 1-point perspective.
- Super Nintendo and Tiki Man – primarily focuses on light and reflections of an object.
- The Kitchen – takes a look at perspective and examines hinged rotation.
- Telephone Pole – focusing in on some 3-point perspective concerns.
- Park Benches – focuses on how shadows and the objects that cast them.
- Chair on Mirror – primarily focuses on light and reflections of an object.
- Still Life – focuses on reflections and surface treatments of different objects with a direct light source encompassed in the work.
- The Hydrant – simple study to focus on perspective, lighting and shadows.
- Looking Up – simple study to focus on 1-point perspective.
- Boxes – simple study to focus on perspective, lighting and shadows.
- Still Life 2 – focuses on various surface treatments of different objects and transparencies.
- Living Quarters – basic study revolving around the idea of 2-point perspective.